Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Nip/Tuck Fanatic:
Tonight is the night!

Tonight is the night. Although there isnt as much hype as there was in previous seasons, I'll be ready to watch. I havent looked for any preview information and I am assuming things will pick up where they left with Sean a bloody mess and the Julia poisoning still on the burner. I believe the Eden storyline will get wrapped up pretty quick so they can move on to new things.

While the move to LA was nice, I dont think it came with as much substance. I am still wondering what happened to the ass bandit!

Sorry but I am hoping Rosey does not make an appearance this year. I'll be back tonight with a write-up.

It's been a while gang.... Happy New Year!





5 Comments:

At 1/06/2009 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this really considered season 6? I thought is was season 5 part II? Just wondering...

 
At 1/06/2009 5:24 PM, Anonymous Bigbyrd79 said...

What is that song called in the promo for jan. 6th?

 
At 1/06/2009 5:46 PM, Blogger Nip/Tuck Fanatic said...

Well technically it is an extension of season 5 which you can see in my updated episode guide on the home page of the blog.

-NTF

 
At 1/06/2009 10:57 PM, Blogger Sybil Barkley-Staples said...

The song in the promo is "Flashing Lights" by Kanye West. I'm so glad this season has finally started.

Peace.

 
At 1/07/2009 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who was the actress having sex with sean in the wheelchair?

 

Post a Comment Hide Comments

<< Return to Nip/Tuck Fanatic Home Page

Nip/Tuck Countdown:


Today's News
Download Nip/Tuck Episodes at Easynews