Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Nip/Tuck Episode 12: "Sal Perri" - Dec 6, 2005 Recap

Was anyone else wigged out by the body of Julia's mom lying there... BREATHING!!?? Cmon... A better camera angle or something would have helped but Im sitting there watching the blanket move! LOL... Julia finally gets emotional and I'm busy watching the dead body breathe!

Then, it comes alive and scares the living daylights out of me (as I am typing this)!!! The next thing I know Julia suffocates what's left of her... she must be taking notes from Quentin! WEIRD...

Quentin is such a tool... "let me give you massage..."

Line of the night:
Quentin: "You're a bitch..."
Julia: "maybe, but at least I'm not yours"

OMG!! WTF.... Julia's mom is on the couch!! I got chills!!!! Holy Crap! Julia just smothered someone else's mother!!!!! OMG!!!

Check out the Carver commercial!! Sweet! The Nip/Tuck marketing group is really teasing us!
Here's the URL for "the Carver": http://www.myspace.com/thecarver The site includes a video message that will freak you out too. The Carver even has a profile and already done 3 blog entries, check them out!

I also created a site on myspace.com: http://www.myspace.com/fxniptuck and guess what... The Carver was my first contact/"friend?" on the site! Check it out!

Episode recap by Jonathan Toomey at tvsquad.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can someone please give me that quote about faith and the red sox because that was amazing :)